Thursday, June 27, 2013

Life as We Know It 2010 [English].BluRay.720p Torrent Download

Life as We Know It (2010)

Good rate 14 Bad rate 4


Life as We Know It torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 116
Peers: 71

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2010
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Director: Greg Berlanti
Starring: Katherine Heigl, Josh Duhamel, Josh Lucas

Description:
When their best friends die in a common accident two single adults to take care of a girl who is an orphan.
Review:
I'm not a big fan of romantic comedies, because frankly, they all look the same. This proved me wrong! In fact, I laughed (surprise) and even cried (really unexpected) in this film. There is great chemistry between all the cast members. The premise of the story is based on is presented as very reliable. I found myself immersed in the possibility of this happening in real life, not just reel life! I think the director did good players. Katie Heigl has more depth than an actor that I gave her credit for. Josh Duhmel turns out to be something more than a pretty face. I really loved this movie and I'm glad I went to see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment