Friday, June 21, 2013

The Shawshank Redemption 1994 English (DVDRip) 480p Torrent Download

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Good rate 18 Bad rate 3


The Shawshank Redemption torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 127
Peers: 64

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1994
Genre: Crime, Drama
Director: Frank Darabont
Starring: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton

Description:
Find consolation and final payment by the acts of the two manners, a few years later was sentenced to bond men.
Review:
Shawshank Redemption Why I want to write the 234th comment? I'm not sure - it's been said that you can say about almost everything. But who looks a lot like other people, I hope, and a deep friendship and redemption I am moved by this simple and visual representation. I'm not as strong as the effect of the movie I just saw that Kill MOCKINGBIRD. Both films did not intend to see this film looked at all of them.It left me with a good feeling: I do not like prison movies, and I usually do not watch it. I work at a library branch, and one day I said our old patrons to check one of the Shawshank Redemption, I feel down or depressed, when I check out this movie and I watch it and always makes me feel better. Time, I thought it was very strange. One day, I saw absolutely no case, or too many times things that are not intended, everything there was nothing on TV. I remember what I forgot. I watched it many times since, and every activity is better with special effects showing.No - Shawshank Redemption, and MOCKINGBIRD Kill otherThe about every form of prison, only the best movie I ever saw men , k. Do not judge by its technical merits - I do not care about it. Citizen Kane or The Godfather I, or this or that film is the best film ever made, read on. They are the best techniques and the most influential motion pictures ever made, but it could be better. Touch one of the best films of the same. Shawshank Redemption is a film to touch the soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment