Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Incredible Hulk 2008 English [PDVD].720p Torrent Download

The Incredible Hulk (2008)

Good rate 14 Bad rate 2


The Incredible Hulk torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 122
Peers: 55

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Louis Leterrier
Starring: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth

Description:
Dr. Bruce Banner, thanks to the gamma experiment gone wrong, transforms into a giant green-and-tan hulk whenever his pulse rate is too high. Meanwhile, a soldier uses the same technology to become an evil version of the original.
Review:
For those who know only the original comic book Hulk, the TV series Hulk, or the regrettable Ang Lee Hulk should be able to mix with the new version origins.Without ruin, one of the main ingredients of this new series of Marvel Hulk comes from an alternate universe. There are many differences Ultimates Universe. In this version, Banner did not receive exposure to gamma radiation during the experimental bomb. I would hate to spoil it, but you can go to visit Ultimates www.marvel.com if you want the gist of it. I can truly say that this version takes a bit 'of everything, no matter what kind of knowledge, the character of Hulk tie-in everything.Personally there, I heard that it is u Restart is well thought out. In this way the future of the relationship is not limited to a version of the Hulk. This will in future Marvel film-makers the opportunity to choose from a wide range of aspects of alternate universes, and time periods together again Tellings what you want. This well-cast. If the total product that I forget that I do not like a particular actor and I really appreciate the full experience, something to smile about. I wont mention what I do not care, because all that does not spark unnecessary debate.Story - sophisticated and smart, fast, but deeply explanatory complex, but easy to put non-geeks. It is quite comical references to the real comic Alternatively, andthe TV show that everyone is curious seemed to be satisfied. I was sure was.CGI great. I do not know why some are picky, but you can not please, I think. Action was amazing, lots of it! If you have never read one of the reviews, I know that youll Im a true fan of the general consumer. While my favorite, do not base their evaluations only an actor, writer, director, production company, genre, or whatever else. So if you do not like my opinion, so be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment