Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Percy Jackson the Lightning Thief 2010 English (DVD) Torrent Download

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief (2010)

Good rate 7 Bad rate 0


Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 149
Peers: 72

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Chris Columbus
Starring: Logan Lerman, Brandon T. Jackson, Steve Coogan

Description:
A teenager discovers he's the descendant of Greek gods and go on an adventure to solve the ongoing battle between the gods.
Review:
I went to see this movie without any expectations. I havent read the book and I've read only one review paper.Yes, parts borrowed from other films, but what makes this movie different is that it does not take much seriously, like Harry S. It was as if most of the players were instructed to Ham up.I looked at the clock during the movie (two hours), which is a good sign that I enjoy going along with ride.What I do not like is that the majority of mythology is missing. As it was assumed knowledge. All I did was I connected with the main characters, because I did not know enough about them (from the movie). Music is not arrogant, but also to film. Nothing memorable except for the road Hell.S / FX was done at an acceptable level, especially Hades (the place is not God). But the gods were too human for my liking.Maybe manufacturers are hoping to make this film to fill the gap left Harry P. the hero in the movie looks about the same age as Harry in his last film.I dont think that is repeated time (DVD).


No comments:

Post a Comment