Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful 2013 Eng DVDScr Dual Audio Torrent Download

Oz the Great and Powerful (2013)

Good rate 12 Bad rate 4


Oz the Great and Powerful torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 150
Peers: 88

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Sam Raimi
Starring: James Franco, Mila Kunis, Rachel Weisz

Description:
A magician to be dragged into a land haunted house and is forced to a power struggle between three witches.
Review:
I usually write comments, but I feel compelled to write something about this movie. I saw some negative publicity about this movie and I noticed that there were some low scores in the election. I have to say respect for these people, you're stupid. The movie was almost perfect for what was supposed to be a family film about a magical place. There were a few mistakes made in the plot of the relationship between the main characters, but they were creative differences and I do not want a full blown error. In addition, the film is brilliant and was the most pleasant surprise and fun way, and I think fun. The film is a credit to the legend L. Frank Baum and the Wizard of Oz legend. I think this movie has hope for that kind of success Wizard of Oz had, but this is far beyond the typical garbage produced in Hollywood these days. I'm telling you girl, boy, child, mother, father, or whoever and see it, you'll have fun and get some laughs too. Thank you for reading my review and God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment