Friday, August 9, 2013

Ted 2012 [English] DVD-R.Dual Audio Torrent Download

Ted (2012)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 4


Ted torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 147
Peers: 96

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy
Director: Seth MacFarlane
Starring: Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis, Seth MacFarlane

Description:
As a result of the desires of childhood, John Bennetts teddy bear, Ted, came to life and was of the Johns - a friendship that is tested when Lori Johns girl four years, wants more from their relationship.
Review:
I just want to state hands down, this is my first movie review, and unless someone what I thought. So if you are looking for well-written, witty review it .. you should stop reading now. But since this movie is something in production, this is probably the best time to being.I just went to a free show Ted, the dollar theater in Sacramento, California. And I just have to say by heart, I loved it. The movie does not make me laugh so hard in a long time. Well, I will not give more details of the descriptions, because the film is not yet released, I think it would be a spoiler for some. But I will say that it is much better than I could have imagined for granted that even before I knew that the sound and the sound of Seth MacFarlane. So if you're a fan of his, you are definitely a treat, even if you do not think you would still enjoy an innovative viral gjatek, snark and raw honey companion. Acting is solid, the characters are a jerk bosses and crazy .. and madmen .. acting is very impressive and enjoyable. The story is great, and it sounds silly to some, including me, which is very good. Definitely not one of those movies that left thinking that the idea was good, but it could be much higher, in fact, just the opposite. And that's not low-budget, CGI animation reflects. Hairy Bear MacFarlane's voice is very realistic and believable. The only drawback is that you can see that would cause someone does not like it as much a comedy, the film pushes the envelope raunchy, vulgar humor. Additional variable amounts of drugs. This film will (probably), so it is worth R rating. Pusztana not rely on shock humor, but there are plenty of good old clean comedy. But if you're like me, this kind of issue does not matter, then I highly recommend this movie. And if you're a fan of Seth MacFarlane, then just a little bonus perfect gift wrapped for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment