Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Hunger Games 2012 Eng DVD-R XViD Torrent Download

The Hunger Games (2012)

Good rate 10 Bad rate 4


The Hunger Games torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 136
Peers: 56

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Director: Gary Ross
Starring: Stanley Tucci, Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth

Description:
Katniss Everdeen voluntarily takes her younger sisters in the Hunger Games, a fight to the death televised, in which two young people from each of the twelve districts of Panem are chosen at random to compete.
Review:
The Hunger Games trilogy of all time, without a doubt one of the best series of novels for young adults. The movie Hunger Games is one of the worst book-to-film adaptations of all time.The potential that had this film is indescribable. I was excited with anticipation for this adjustment pounds and say that I was disappointed is the understatement of the year. It looks pretty much the writers just read the Spark Notes version of the book and decided to fill in the gaps themselves. Details seemed to be changed, where you look, and its usually for the worse. Despite the fact that the execution time of the film is well over 2 hours, the characters are extremely weak and important points of the story are left in all directions. Just as I sit here writing this review, I myself and the people with whom I first saw midnight with coming up with more and more things in the book that were either modified or omitted from the film. Even though I could sit here and an infinite number of plot points wrong in the film, I'll just say the list that the only thing that pleased me the best part: You do not even show or say anything about AVOX HAIRED RED GIRL yearbook further from the link I, the more I get angry in this review. It just seems like everything is wrong. The muttations were even remotely close to what they were, as described in the book. The last action sequence was true to the book? in my opinion? was bored and had no action on the rise. It 'just happened. No climax. No action falls. This is actually more or less like the whole movie was. It 'was like a straight line from start to finish.Personally, I love previews midnight. The audience is alive and advertised? ultimately create a wonderful viewing experience. The Hunger Games has been named the new generations of Harry Potter, and if this is true, I fear, for the new generation. If you've ever had the privilege to see a Harry Potter before midnight, you know that there are countless moments in which the audience burst into thunderous applause when a major plot point happens. This did not happen with Hunger Games. Not once. In more than disappointed. Im not quite sure I want to see, Catching Fire, when they had to decide to make a film for all three books. It 's totally confusing to me, as in a Harry Potter movie is more to the book in the same (or less) of the time, regardless of other pages with 400 +. The end is completely incomprehensible. What has happened? In the book, Katniss and Peeta are already growing distant and suspicious of one another, but in the film it seems as if everything is peachy. The writers really messed up the story to the point where I wonder how you can even try, Catching Fire take the big screen. At the end of the movie Katniss and Peeta are all smiles as they want to turn sudden conflict in the sequel? The Hunger Games trilogy was interested only to fail again if you do not often already.So of people, you feel the book was better. Usually these people are just arrogant, but in this case it's true. Rarely, if ever a film is not greater than his literary counterpart, but it should at least as a standard for a movie, only to be at par with the book in terms of quality. Looking back on the film now, 30 minutes later, I'm not able to recommend a single memorable attribute.This I remind you: read the book. Even if you have seen the movie, read the book. Let your imagination create the scenes. Do not be too disappointed as me. I do not expect recommend this movie to all my friends who have read the book. In the minds and hearts of many, The Hunger Games books are sacred. This film serves the emotional connection you have to dim without emotions with the book simply providing images.


No comments:

Post a Comment