Saturday, July 27, 2013

10 Things I Hate About You 1999 English DVDRip 480p Torrent Download

10 Things I Hate About You (1999)

Good rate 21 Bad rate 3


10 Things I Hate About You torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 117
Peers: 63

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1999
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Director: Gil Junger
Starring: Heath Ledger, Julia Stiles, Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Description:
Need for a new baby to find a guy to date the baddest girl in the school, the sister of the girl he had a crush on, who can not be present until her sister does.
Review:
I wanted to see this movie when it first came out, but never did. I did not receive a copy until a week ago, and finally saw it with my girlfriend. I must admit, I've seen it five times last week. A lot of teen movies have very basic or clich? Lots D, but this. It is based on taming the shrew and she has a lot of interesting twists. The music is amazing, each song really fits the moment, and two love stories are really interesting to see. Even all concerned did a great job. The only bad thing is the occasional dirty joke. If you do not care for teen movies, do not worry, you're like me, this movie is still worth watching. I'm giving it a 10 to bring those ratings up!


No comments:

Post a Comment