Monday, July 29, 2013

The Raven 2012 (English) (DVDRip) AC3 Torrent Download

The Raven (2012)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 1


The Raven torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 112
Peers: 100

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Mystery, Thriller
Director: James McTeigue
Starring: John Cusack, Luke Evans, Alice Eve

Description:
When a madman begins committed horrific murders inspired by the works of Edgar Allan Poes, a young Baltimore detective joins forces with Poe to stop him from doing to his story in reality.
Review:
I'm a big fan of movies in general WhoDunnit, and I'm interested to see what Raven has in store. I went in thinking it will be like any movie killer Jack Ripper/19th another century and it would be predictable. I was right in my assessment, but even a great movie clichés Raven primarily due to the following:


No comments:

Post a Comment