Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Bourne Ultimatum 2007 [English] (DVDR) 480p Torrent Download

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 0


The Bourne Ultimatum torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 101
Peers: 92

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2007
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Director: Paul Greengrass
Starring: Matt Damon, Julia Stiles, Édgar Ramírez

Description:
Jason Bourne shadows of a ruthless CIA official and his agents in the assassination of a new program while searching for the origin of their lives a trained killer.
Review:
I neither ten star ratings easily. The film really impressed me, and it was the Bourne ultimatum go far beyond that. Furthermore, this trilogy has come together so well that I think it is one of the largest motion picture trilogy of our time. Though all three films could not be more different from novels LUDLUM, still stands as a landmark achievement in the powerful film. The Bourne Ultimatum made me want to cry that the series ended, but I could not even try to stop smiling hours.From for a moment that the opening title appeared, I knew we were in for a Ride. Paul Greengrass has done it again. All that we love from the previous Bourne films is here again: the act of dialogue, and of course the camera unstable. However, for me, the latter was never a problem. I think it adds suspense.I are going back to see this movie several times before it released on DVD, simply because he is a genius. It is entirely appropriate conclusion and should stand the test of time as a fantastic film, and completely unforgettable trilogy.


No comments:

Post a Comment