Sunday, July 28, 2013

Back to the Future 1985 Eng DVD AC3 Torrent Download

Back to the Future Part II (1989)

Good rate 14 Bad rate 1


Back to the Future Part II torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 104
Peers: 73

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1989
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Sci-Fi
Director: Robert Zemeckis
Starring: Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson

Description:
After visiting 2015, Marty McFly must repeat his visit to 1955 to prevent disastrous changes to 1985 ... without interfering with his first trip.
Review:
As a huge BTTF fan, I must admit that this is the best movie ever made BTTF. It has all the ingredients to please all audiences of any age. I personally like 50's stuff in it, but I'm also a big fan 80 (shown in the movie), and the future is just fun. Naturally ... It has been nearly two decades since this movie came out, and now we know that the future appears in BTTF 2 is a bit strange, but hey ... Remember Total Recall? Now she is also a future that would never see the light of day, but at least two future BTTF amusing.I "I saw this movie over a dozen times, and I tried to find things that do not fit, movie mistakes, etc.. (Yes..'m A pain ..), but the thing is, I know there are errors (such as reflections in the glass), but the film keeps your mind drift away, excited great history and great moments. Of course, not Spielberg order to get more ingredients then last (50), present and future. But nearly 20 years later ... it is also a great movie (another) to see what the 80s was all about. (So, another great moment for people of my age, born in the late '70s), I recommend this film to anyone, but watch BTTF (the first film), primarily for that it can not see some 2 or 3 without seeing it in the correct order. have fun! (I recommend the trilogy box, you can buy it anywhere)


No comments:

Post a Comment